Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Monday's Muse: Yellow

This week, I choose a colour to base the theme on: yellow. 


1. Lemon Meringue Pie - The worldwide Gourmet
2. Crushed Wire Sunshine Brooch - Tamara Harrison
3. Paprika Bow Front Chiffon Babydoll Dress - Asos
4. Yellow Storage Paper White
5. Yellow Print Chair - Ericakaydesign
6. Yellow Linen Pillow Cover - Sukanart
7. Yellow Blossom Wall Art - Bed bath and beyond

I could not resist putting up a picture of one of my favourite deserts: lemon meringue pie. It makes me want to get in the kitchen and bake something lemon-y! The wire brooch is beautiful and when reading about it on the Tamara Harrisons website it sounds like a great little item to make.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Gosh you keep finding all these gorgoues chairs.. ha ha Now I want the yellow print one! Great collection again:)